Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Post Booyah!

Greetings,

So I'm kinda excited to be entering into this fascinating realm of blogging!
And you know what's cool? I get to share my life story with you.
Why?
Because there is no one on the planet earth who is like (wait for it) ME!
I know, cheesy right?

First things first
~I'm a girl (as in a girly girl with the bows, frills, sparkles, dresses, jewelry, make up - ya, I think you get the picture)
~I'm a senior
~I'm a soccer addict (which is why I'm such a girly girl off the field because soccer is the complete opposite - physical, demanding, and NOT a sissy sport)  
~I'm 1 of 9 (which can get kinda crazy....)
~I'm Homeschooled (but get this, some people say that I'm *gasp* normal!)
~AND most importantly, I love my faith

So stick around!
XOXO,
me

P.S. Did I mention that I love pictures and that the flower header above is some of my photography?


No comments:

Post a Comment