Thursday, January 12, 2012

hello world

How ya been?
Good to see you my old familiar friend!

Yes, that's a Lady Antebellum song.

This is going to be quick, but I just wanted to update ya'll on what I've been up to the past few weeks.

The week after Christmas was spent with my mom's side of the family.  We had a wonderful time surprising my Great Grandma for her 95th birthday.  It was a mini reunion and I loved being able to see cousins, aunts, uncles, and nana.  One thing these reunions always show me is how different, unique, and awesome my family is.  We had a great time and a great party with lots of love, laughter and cameras!

Last week, I went skiing for the second time in my life and got to conquer a black diamond.  My brother, L, went for the first time.  It was pretty cool to see him go from never having skied before to mastering a black diamond.  That trip was spent with great friends and good memories!

This week, unfortunately, has been more depressing as I have to get back to reality and catch up on some school work.  That and being sick hasn't made this week the best.  *sigh* I miss Christmas already! Don't we all?

TTFN
ta ta for now!

Robyn

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Black diamond? You're much braver than I'll ever be:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's impressive to master a black diamond, despite never having skied before! I've always wanted to learn how to ski! Perhaps I will someday!

    ReplyDelete