Saturday, December 17, 2011

Surprise and Decorating

Just wanted to pop in here and say that today my family is decorating for Christmas.  Which is kinda cool except, currently, there is a saw (yes, an actual saw) in my house as we are trying to set up our Christmas tree...fun times.  And I still need to finish Christmas shopping.

In other news, I've officially selected my College for fall 2012.

*Drum Roll*

Belmont Abbey!!!

:D

I'm so excited about this guys! I got into soccer there and I'm pretty psyched.  It's a division 2 Catholic School.

Thanks to all who have been so supportive of me following this dream, especially my parents.  My coaches for travel were also extremely supportive! I couldn't have done this without them.   As soon as I texted one, they started calling me, congratulating me, telling me "I told you," and than sending out an embarrassing email to my whole team.   Today at practice, they made this big announcement.  It was embarrassing to say the least, but I still love them to death and they love "the Hammer".  At before mentioned practice, my coach comes up to me and says, "Give me some," I'm like, "What?" and he's like "Don't you know what that means?" Than he opens his arms and I'm like, "Oh you wanna hug"...haha.  Like I said, they are totally supportive.

So I'm feeling very very happy and totally at peace with this choice.

Merry Christmas!

Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment