Sunday, September 4, 2011

Alrighty Than...

Pretty much sums up how I feel about my most recent pre-season tournament.
You know, the one I was bouncing off the walls for...
*dramatic sigh*
Yep.

See it wasn't all that awful, but it was.  Sorta.
Gosh, that's a horrible way to approach this.
Let's just say that I don't feel like talking about it....

Wait.
Did you just say you wanna know what happened?

OK. Fine.
Alrighty than.

See the first game I played fine, the second I was horrible, and the third I wasn't so hot.

There, satisfied?
You want more? Seriously?

My team lost (to the #4 team in NC), lost even more badly (to the #4 ranked team in the NATION), and lost again (to a team that we killed last week :/ ).
So I just keep telling myself that whatever happens from this I cannot control.  I just have to trust that if it's not the result that I want, it was meant to be.  I played my heart out and my best is all I can give.

I don't even know if the Belmont Abbey assistant coach came to my game (I'm guessing that I'll get an email from him).  But, I do know that VT and JMU coaches were watching my games.  They weren't there for me though.  Nope, the girls on the other team who scored the upper 90 goals from outside the 18 yard line were the ones they were watching....

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sincerely,
disappointed me

1 comment:

  1. Keep your chin up.... I know you know this, but I'll tell you anyway-God has such big plans for you, and you can't even begin to imagine what they are yet. Love you, girl. <3

    ReplyDelete