Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bacteria, Mold, and Everything in between

I decided I needed a blog post with pictures.  So here's my month in pics! Just in case ya'll thought I was kidding about some of this.....



My favorite dress from Prom Dress shopping.  Only problem is that it is too expensive :(




Yay for Kingdom Monera!  

 Opera night and interview dress that Goalie gal helped me pick out!


 Pete's 5th B'day



MOLD that I got to work with yesterday! 

 Signing my letter of commitment!
 =D

 Semi Formal pics from earlier this month! I'm with Capsangel, kitty, SRP, Goalie Gal and Clowny
Shoe party I had when they were all on sale.  

 Chilling with my babies.

 Belmont Abbey trip where my grandparents surprised me by joining me for the weekend! What a blast!

2 comments:

  1. Seems like you had lots of fun this month.
    ~Goalie Gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Pete is FIVE! What happened?
    I love all the pictures :)
    I miss you!
    Love, Evie

    ReplyDelete